AS07A31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07A31

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easy methods to Repair Acer AJ17 Track With Display Big Situation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Easy methods to Repair Acer AJ17 Track With Display Big Situation. Empty
PostSubject: Easy methods to Repair Acer AJ17 Track With Display Big Situation.   Easy methods to Repair Acer AJ17 Track With Display Big Situation. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:56 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
This Acer AJ17 Monitor came in when using the complaint of wide show and distortion (line swimming) along the vertical line of all the display. Although you can adjust the horizontal dimension, you just can鈥檛 allow it to become into smaller and all the horizontal size still major and curve inward. You may want to clearly see all the vertical lines from the display have a smallish wave (distortion) across the idea. At first I thought it was caused by defective filter capacitor at secondary side of the display but all the capacitors checked to get okay. Since all the caps tested okay, now I fully stick to the horizontal size as well as pincushion circuit area. If there are just about any components shorted or faulty of this type, it will cause the display to get big (wide) and regularly you can鈥檛 tune it time for normal size. From encountered, mostly the problem had been the modulation diode that contain shorted or a pincushion transistor that have leaked. But both components and most of the nearby circuit components checked for being okay too. Using high voltage probe to use on the anode voltage proved it to with the right range. For your data, if the holddown or possibly safety capacitor capacitance value out it could actually also cause the display to show big but of tutorial the high voltage measured inside the anode cap would always be higher. <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->

<! --
AB_pos = "intext";
AB_lang = "en";
AB_cat_channel = "7997066473, inches;
AB_path = "http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/";
page. write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/gads/controller3. js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
//-->

google_ad_channel = "7940249670, inches + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel;
google_language = "en";
google_ad_region = 'test';

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
Since most of the suspected components measured fine, I would then use voltage testing to get the fault. Just previously doing the voltage examination, I observed that your eeprom ic is installed just beneath the picture tube. If any eeprom ic in different monitor located under the belly of this CRT, then chances are high the results would be corrupted by the discharge of the CRT. If you repair most of the latest model of Samsung Keep tabs on, you will understand why because the Samsung monitor had an article of aluminum shielding to safeguard the microprocessor and eeprom IC from being discharge about it. A corrupted eeprom data might result in the micro processor to output a wrong signal to certain or simply all circuit. If it send an incorrect signal to the DPMS rounds, then the monitor will shutdown if the power is on. Any ACER AJ17 eeprom IC aspect number was 24C08. I used to preserve good eeprom data inside my hardisk for future use should if there is a require to reprogram the eeprom IC. I took out the eeprom IC within the board and insert it towards center socket of typically the pony prog eeprom serial designer. I then connect it in the serial port of our computer and begin to think about the good data just for this model. I do keep numerous ACER monitor eeprom IC knowledge. Once I got the idea, I overwrite the old data when using the good data. Installing back the eeprom IC took only one while and the Keep tabs on was switched 鈥渙n鈥? What happens? Not only the horizontal size now returned to normal, the distortion within the vertical lines vanished way too. You better believe it that your particular corrupted eeprom IC could potentially cause many weird symptoms. For monitors, once the eeprom IC are programmed, although the monitor work, the color may run. Some techs are very good in changing the code during the data and tune towards desire colors. In order to make the new reprogrammed eeprom data keep going longer, you can add a sheet of shielding on top from the EEprom IC to hinder any loss data at some point. Bare in mind which usually, eeprom data loss don't just occurs in monitor, it may possibly happen in other electronic equipment too like LCD Monitor, Television, UPS together with etc. Whether you are difficult the ACER AJ17 or another brand of Monitors, if you observe any weird problems for which you can鈥檛 solve, try reprogramming this eeprom IC and who knows the monitor might work again. In order to start, of course you have to have a serial programmer which you'll want to easily buy one on the web. <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
https://as07a31.forumotion.com

Easy methods to Repair Acer AJ17 Track With Display Big Situation.
Page 1 of 1