AS07A31

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The right way to Reasonablely Charger your Camcorder Battery Packs_2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The right way to Reasonablely Charger your Camcorder Battery Packs_2.   Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Queen: I wanted to recognize, can Lithium Ion batterys these sort of be overcharged?
A: Normally Lithium Ion batteries isn't going to be overcharged if you operate the correct charger and abide by the manufacturers recommendation.
Most systems have monitoring circuits to protect yourself from overcharging and overheating. The Sony 'InfoLithium' batteries and a portion of the Canon batteries have the circuitry expected to monitor the battery within the battery.
It it not normally NOT recommended that you discharge Lithium Ion energy. Just charge them given that the manufacturer recommends.
Q: I do know that I can leave it to the charger, but what pertaining to partially charging it? Like a lot more were to charge a new battery that still has power to be had ex. 5 hour wide variety capacity, only 2 hours used, will the battery and / or camera know when to stop running charging to prevent *possible overcharging?
An important: Yes, the battery/charger will know when to fix the charging. The Power/Charge lamp definitely will blink when charging starts and as it has has performed the charge the Power/Charge lamp will go out. The charging time is based the current state regarding charge.
Q: How is normally this harmfull? In the past it was always ideal to completely discharge a battery prior to when recharging, so I assumed using Lithium Ion you have the choice to charge without thoroughly discharging but I din't think that was preferable.
A: These have never been ideal 'to thoroughly discharge a battery' in advance of recharging. If you are usually planning of Ni-Cads, that is not true. The discharged state to a Ni-Cad is normally pertaining to 1. 0 volts each and every cell. At that voltage level, most of the vigor is spent. Discharging that battery further could deterioration it through cell reversal. That is why Ni-Cad skin cells are always connect in series without in parallel (If built properly)
The same basically links with Li-ion, Li-polymer, NiMH and Sealed Cause Acid batteries except the fact that the minimum cell voltages could very well be different.
If your equipment effectively monitors cell voltage even cell temperature and disconnects at the appropriate level like many Li-ion, Li-polymer do, then you don't have problem. They may say the battery power is fully discharged, however still contains energy and also energy can be quickly measured.
Normally there is no benefit to discharge a Li-ion battery if you do not are testing it to view actually capacity, to predict death date when you compare to previous tests for the cell, or possibly discharging to approximately 50% convenience of long term storage. I do not think the average consumer wants to buy the appropriate test equipment and battery performance logs on their batteries.
Thus my recommendation, buy one spare power, charge as outlined ?nside your manual, and go like your batteries.
www. camcorder-battery-shop. com/article/camcorder-battery-article/9. html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://as07a31.forumotion.com

The right way to Reasonablely Charger your Camcorder Battery Packs_2.
Page 1 of 1