AS07A31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07A31

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disassembling laptop keyboard by yourself_2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Disassembling laptop keyboard by yourself_2 Empty
PostSubject: Disassembling laptop keyboard by yourself_2   Disassembling laptop keyboard by yourself_2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:57 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
May be you could possibly ask those questions: Learn how to disassemble a laptop keyboard set? Can I take the item apart and clean fluid spill? Is it all to easy to repair a damaged keys? I鈥檝e been getting these questions very often and today I show tips on how to disassemble a laptop computer keyboard. You decide if it鈥檚 probable and easy or definitely not. By the way, in one of the many previous posts I explain tips on how to fix individual keys with a laptop keyboard. I鈥檓 doing the same for fun. I鈥檓 working on a damaged keyboard and have no intention to use it someday. First of all, you鈥檒l will need to remove the laptop key-board. For the keyboard disassembly I鈥檒l be using considered one of my tools shown for the following picture. STEP 1. Remove sticky tape securing the keyboard cable to back of this keyboard. STEP 2. System of the keyboard cable is glued on the keyboard. Carefully separate the cable out of your keyboard. STEP 3. Start peeling there are various aluminum protective film STEP 4. Remove the protective video. After the protective roll film is removed it鈥檚 very difficult to attach it back to the keyboard because it鈥檚 deformed. <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->

<! --
AB_pos = "intext";
AB_lang = "en";
AB_cat_channel = "0016438529, inches;
AB_path = "http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/";
article. write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/gads/controller3. js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
//-->

google_ad_channel = "7940249670, inches + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel;
google_language = "en";
google_ad_region = 'test';

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
FACTOR 5. Most laptop keyboards have the current plastic separators. These separators secured at the back of the keys. Plastic pins are melted at the back of the laptop and retain separators available. Push all plastic pins though wholes at the keyboard. Start removing your separator. The plastic separator happens to be removed. STEP 6. Now you鈥檒l will need to remove all key truck caps. Before you start doing away with key caps, make an image or xerocopy of the keyboard so you know the order through which keys are attached with the keyboard. In order to take out the key cap mindfully lift it up using your fingers. Remove the key cap hence the hinge underneath stays connected to the keyboard. Some big keys have a relatively different design. In addition to the hinge, some big keys (Back living space or Space bar for example) can have an additional support bracket. Remove the key cap while using support bracket. As the thing is that, the key hinge stays linked to the keyboard. STEP 7. Some laptop keyboards can have blank covers on the actual left and right sides through the up arrow key. Lift up and get rid of the blank cover. All keyboard key lids and plastic separators are generally removed. STEP 8. Gadgets start removing key depends 鈥? key lifting components. Carefully separate the key hinge through the keyboard. Each key hinge has two parts 鈥? external usb and internal pieces. Any time you remove the hinge, try to keep these parts connected together the same way there're connected on the key pad. If the external along with internal pieces got lost, you can assemble these people together. On the following picture the thing is that the lifting mechanism (hinge) gathered. As I mentioned before you start, I鈥檓 taking this keyboard apart mainly for fun. That鈥檚 why I don鈥檛 what to see happy removed parts. If you after this guide to repair this keyboard, I would recommend to hold all hinges in the correct order. STEP 9. The keyboard has a pair of sheets laying one number one of another. Remove your sheet with silicone (or rubber) erect nipples. STEP 10. Remove the other sheet with traces. Both sheets are generally separated from the keys base. STEP 11. Typically the sheet with traces features two layers and many traces are running relating to these layers. STEP 12. That allows you to access and repair traces you鈥檒l ought to separate to layers from the other. The keyboard has been recently disassemble. As you see it鈥檚 challenging to disassemble a laptop keyboard and even harder to put them back together. Is the idea worth repairing? Probably certainly not. These days you can find a new laptop keyboard very inexpensive. If you successefuly fixed your keyboard, please talk about your experience! Let us determine what was wrong and how you repaired the problem. <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
https://as07a31.forumotion.com

Disassembling laptop keyboard by yourself_2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07A31 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: