AS07A31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07A31

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hu Made The summer months A Small Four-piece Had been Sealed Sony S Swoop Field Experience Was A smaller Explosion.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Hu Made The summer months A Small Four-piece Had been Sealed Sony S Swoop Field Experience Was A smaller Explosion. Empty
PostSubject: Hu Made The summer months A Small Four-piece Had been Sealed Sony S Swoop Field Experience Was A smaller Explosion.   Hu Made The summer months A Small Four-piece Had been Sealed Sony S Swoop Field Experience Was A smaller Explosion. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Yesterday, the "Star" champion Hu summer to create new album, "Hu Love Summer" might be held in Beijing to get to know the media, fellow comrades on wake
Li Yi Feng, Wang Ye to support out, with Xia Hu invited to make the "four little Sony. inch

New album, "Summer Like Hu" ten songs are specifically tailored for Hu warmer summer months to lyrical pop, folk rock and various musical styles, bring out and about the Hu Summer "springs Prince" trend. Although Hu has never held it's place in love summer, but he could escape the performance belonging to the sony pcga-bp71 laptop electric after song was for that reason touching, even the stars named the most stringent review of Huang Hu even praised him generously, "unlimited possibilities. " Press conference, as a "home" Enlight Newspaper and tv president Wang Changtian representative in addition to being a "husband" for Sony Music for the more China President Hu Cui Zhendong summer months signing "marriage book, " Hu said improve the summer to build the future.

Press conference, a senior mainland wake up of Sony Music to create Li Yi Feng, Wang Ye Hu arrived for any summer junior in the actual sector site, with the exact same teachers were special buddies stumbled on power accessories that standard, "Su Pi" "Shuai", "King interesting ", to symbolize the characteristics of your Yaopai identity, and donated element of his summer Yaopai Hu" Hu Wen ", on behalf of Hu summer season gentle, delicate and very gentle personality and temperament, and joined by formed by his" Sony Nearly four less. " Xia Hu an important singing scene, a compilation of singing "Summer Love", "love is right" and "reverse" three songs to your mainland media and your fans acceptance of results.

Turning to "Kangxi to the" is known as a small S "swoop" working experience, Hu Xia bluntly, "I was asked to reconsider the small S sister in the apple m8403 laptop battery if I have no idea of the girls have suddenly flew at my arms I will tips on how to do, I have not had time for it to respond when she ran over, and I had been scared speechless. "
Back to top Go down
https://as07a31.forumotion.com

Hu Made The summer months A Small Four-piece Had been Sealed Sony S Swoop Field Experience Was A smaller Explosion.
Page 1 of 1